To be honest, I have a swimming pool in my backyard. With the arrival of summer, it becomes frequent for me and my family to spend some time near the pool. It won’t be wrong if you say that my summer goes diving into the pool. However, most people have the assumption that if you have a swimming pool in the backyard, you can dive into it whenever you want. Well, that’s not exactly what it is. Before taking a plunge, I have to ensure that the swimming pool’s water is clean and free from algae and bacteria. To keep my swimming pool inviting and spotless, I have brought the comforts of the science. Thanks to the Automatic Pool Cleaner, I can now clean the pool a few hours with the help of Pool Cleaners before planning to dive in.
If you are a pool owner, you can relate that cleaning the pool is a troublesome task. That’s when you can rely on these gadgets that can get the Jon done in a jiffy. So, Take a gander at the best automatic pool cleaner that should be on your radar.
9 Best Automatic Pool Cleaners in 2021
From reaching tight areas to fading the stubborn spots, these 9 Best Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaners are power-packed and feature-loaded to give you a lifetime of experience.
1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Pool Cleaner (Editor’s Choice)
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus remains a top choice for pool owners who don’t want themselves to be troubled the fact of the cleaning the pool. This Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner is ideal for an inground swimming pool that measures a dimension of 50 feet.
Its average cleaning cycle is of two-hour. Thanks to its high suction power, it can collect small and large debris from the pool to make it pristine. The filters are quite easy to access and you can get rid of it immediately as well.
- Efficient and save money.
- Excellent performance when it comes to cleaning.
- Cleans the bottom and sides of the pool effectively.
- Cleans in just 2 hours (50’ pool)
- Powerful dual scrubbers
- It does not remove any algae spots.
- This pool cleaner is quite heavy. So, you need to be aware of this thing as well.
2. Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Side Pool Cleaner (Best Automatic Pool Cleaner)
Making its way entry to the list of the best automatic pool vacuum cleaner, this device from Zodiac is totally beast. Its programmed navigation features automatically reach the surface of the pool to offer you crystal clear water.
The pool cleaner does an exceptional job of cleaning the pool and aggressively climb the wall to remove the stains. Being an energy-efficient, it saves you on the cost.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to lift.
- Perfect for In-Ground Pool Only.
- It might get stuck in the corners because of no reverse feature.
3. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Pool Cleaner (Runner Up)
This is a mighty and powerful Pool Cleaner that will take the onus of cleaning the pool. This compact device is 8 times energy-efficient than the rest. At the touch of the button, it gets to work.
This device is perfect for those pools that are up to 33 feet. This automatic pool cleaner exceptionally cleans the pool while giving you bangs for your bucks.
- Easy to start and handle.
- Multiple times efficient in energy.
- Cleans large and small debris.
- The cords get fumbled.
4. Zodiac BARACUDA G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Pool Automatic Cleaner (Premium Choice)
Cleaning those hidden spots and tight corners is no longer a challenge. This automatic pool cleaner reaches those spots where the bests pool vacuum cleaner fails.
Featuring wheel-deflectors, it manages to reach the tight spots and vanishes the stubborn stains. It efficiently does the job while operating quietly. This sturdily built device can clean the floor, walls, and steps conveniently.
- Easy to assemble and start.
- Grab Small and large debris.
- Wheel-deflectors cleans the stain in corners.
5. Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
This automatic pool cleaner is ideal for Above-ground swimming pool. Since it is backed by one of the best brands, you know what you can expect from it. The set up of this device is absolutely amazing.
The fact that it is portable is another thing that adds to your comfort apart from automatic and efficient cleaning. The design is sturdy and solid. It can pick large and small debris like sand.
- Quite affordable
- The device is quite easy to clean and performs well.
- It is absolutely value for money.
- The device does not work with the no-Intex pool cleaner.
- It is ideal for only above- ground pool cleaners.
6. Hayward W3925ADC Automatic Pool Cleaner (Value For Money)
This is one of the best Automatic Pool Cleaners that are up for grabs. Featuring a SmartDrive Programme, the device gets to work silently to clean the floor and other areas to make it spotless.
The set up is quite smooth like a breeze. No debris can escape thanks to its wide vacuum inlet. It easily connects with the filtration system and no booster pump is needed. So, Experience the pleasure of effortless cleaning with this best automatic pool vacuum cleaner.
- The device involves no complications while setting this.
- You don’t have to buy a separate booster pump.
- It comes with Patented SmartDrive Technology.
- A bit overpriced.
7. Hayward W3PVS20JST Automatic Pool Cleaner (Best In Budget)
This Swimming Pool Automatic Cleaner from Hayward can encounter an obstacle coming to its path – no matter how big it is. It is incorporated with patented tire treads for better performance. The device comes with an adjustable roller skirt to clean the surface while taking over obstacles.
The device combines power and performance to make your swimming pool free from stains and bacteria. Small and Large debris don’t stand a chance in front of this device.
- Easy to handle and assemble.
- It comes with patented Tire Treads.
- Excellently clean the pool by navigating on the surface.
- It lacks the ability to climb the walls.
8. Dolphin Escape Above Ground Pool Cleaner (Best For Above Ground Pools)
With incredible features, this surely is one of the best pool cleaners for the above-ground swimming pools. It comes with a smart navigation system that ensures your vacuum pool cleaner is not wandering aimlessly.
It features an active-scrubbing brush to remove the presence of algae and bacteria. Redefine your perceptions of automatic pool cleaners with this best in the industry.
- Smart Navigation system organizes the way to clean the pool.
- The cleaning cycle takes one and a half hours.
- Weighing around ten pounds, it is easy to lift.
- It lacks the ability to climb the walls.
9. Dolphin E10 Automatic Pool Cleaner (Runner Up For Above Ground Pool)
Anyone who is looking for an above-ground automatic robotic pool cleaner, it makes an ideal choice for a pool up to 30 feet. It features a smart navigation system and active brushing to make your pool spotless.
The device is quite easy to set up and easy to use. Backed by a 2-year warranty, you can be assured of the quality and durability.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Cleans the pool efficiently.
- It features advanced technology such as active brushing and smart navigation.
- The cord and the cables get tangled.
Having an Pool Vacuum Cleaner can help you in getting rid of the scuzzy swimming pool. Well, unarguably, there is no death of pool cleaners if you are considering to buy a one. However, if you were to ask me, my personal favorite still remains Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner. Backed by a trusted brand and loaded with incredible features, this automatic pool cleaner takes no time in converting your filthy pool into something more amazing.
- How To Buy The Best Automatic Pool Cleaner?
There are a few things that you need to consider before buying a pool cleaner. You must be familiar with the nitty-gritty of these pool cleaners. While buying a new pool cleaner, you must consider the size, weight, and how efficient it cleans the pool.
Apart from that, ensure that the cleaning cycle is not long to add more to the cost. Today’s best automatic pool cleaners feature energy-efficiency to reduce the cost of operation.
- Is an Automatic Pool Cleaner Necessary?
Well, yes! If you have a swimming pool in the backyard, it becomes important to clean your pool frequently since various bacteria can house themselves inside the pool.
However, every time you need to clean the pool, you will have to hire professionals to get the job done.
But with pool cleaners, you can clean the pool, all by yourself and on-demand, saving you on a bunch of expenses.
- How Often Do You Need To Run Pool Cleaners?
Well, if you are using the swimming pool frequently or diving into it every now and then, it will be a good idea to clean it every day and once in two days. However, if you are not using it a lot, you can clean your pool once or twice every two weeks.