Having a swimming pool in your backyard will add a layer of elegance to your home. However, the cost of maintenance and cleaning might weigh heavily on your wallet. every time you hire professionals. Thanks to the Robotic Pool Cleaners, you don’t have to worry about cleaning your swimming pool and pay every time.
No wonder why Robotic Pool Cleaner is much revered these days. These devices take away your stress of cleaning the pool in no time and are no less than a wonder in your life. Well, all you have to do is drop them in your pool and switch on – that’s how convenient these devices are.
- 1 How Does Robotic Pool Cleaners Work?
- 2 Best 7 Robotic Pool Cleaners You Can Buy
- 2.1 1. Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner (Best Value For Money)
- 2.2 2. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner (Editor’s Pick)
- 2.3 3. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Overall)
- 2.4 4. Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner (Best Overall – Runner Up)
- 2.5 5. Hayward RC9950GR TigerShark (Best In-Ground Pool Cleaner)
- 2.6 6. Polaris 360 Pool Cleaner ( Best Energy-Efficient Device)
- 2.7 7. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Budget Device)
- 3 How To Find The Best Robotic Pool Cleaner?
- 4 Why Do You Need A Robotic Pool Cleaner?
- 5 Wrap Up
How Does Robotic Pool Cleaners Work?
Robotic Pool Cleaners involve a totally different mechanism than the rest of the types of Pool Cleaners. They hardly involve any sort of manual intervention because these devices are fully automated and are fully independent of the filtration system of the swimming pool.
Robot Pool Cleaner have their own filtration system and they have their own mechanism that channels them to reach the different sections of the pool. These devices get work done efficiently. Though they might cost a bit expensive yet they are highly convenient and time-saver when it comes to cleaning the pool.
Best 7 Robotic Pool Cleaners You Can Buy
Take a look at the best Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner that you can consider buying. We have personally reviewed the best and came ahead with this list of the best Robotic Pool Cleaners.
1. Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner (Best Value For Money)
Polaris Pool Cleaner remains a top choice for the owners since the device features everything that makes it convenient for you to get the job done. The best thing about Polaris F9550 Robotic Pool Cleaner is that it reaches the tight-spots easily to clean the stains.
It comes with the Vortex Vacuum Technology that collects the large debris effectively. That’s not all! For those hard to reach spots, there is a rear water propulsion system that collects debris under the stairs.
This Robot Pool Cleaner from Polaris also includes 7 days programmed features and a motion session feature. The debris can be disposed of easily with just a shake.
- It reaches the hidden spots and tight spots to collect debris.
- The lift function is incredible. The device will reach your desired location and you can easily lift it.
- It does a great job of collecting debris that can be disposed off easily.
- No Option to control the speed is provided.
2. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner (Editor’s Pick)
Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner is another top of the line product that is brimming with innovative features. No wonder why it is one of the best pool cleaners. Feature-loaded, this robot pool cleaner has plenty of things to offer and ensure you have crystal clear water in your pool.
This pool robot cleaner features a very powerful cleaning system while saving you a bunch of money on electricity costs. Featuring a Smart Nav software, it covers the entire surface of the pool and its powerful scrub removes the toughest stains.
This pool cleaner Robot comes to an LED lights that glow up to indicate that the bag is full of debris. You can choose from micro-cartridges, standard cartridges, and an oversized leaf/debris bag.
- Four-filtration options cater to the varying needs of the owners.
- Smart Nav Software does an amazing job of covering the entire surface of the pool.
- Anti-Tangle Swivel is another good thing that comes with this device.
- A Bit Expensive
- Large Debris Bags can be hard to clean.
3. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Overall)
This Robotic Pool Cleaner is the most advanced and packed with features. No wonder how Dolphin has carved out a niche for itself as one the best in the industry. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner will share your workload and assure you are left with a clean pool while you do other chores. All you have to do is drop in the water and switch on the plug. The rest will be taken care of by the robotic pool cleaner.
This Robotic Pool Cleaner is a perfect choice for different pool shapes and which are 50 feet long. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner comes with a customizable program and lets you set days for cleaning.
No matter whether you are stuck in some work or out of the house for a few days, you won’t have to worry about cleaning your pool. It is energy-efficient to save you on electricity costs.
- No set-up needed. Just drop it in water and switch on the plug.
- Energy-efficient that will not consume much electricity.
- Customizable Program to schedule the days for cleaning.
- It comes with 2 Filter bags to collect large debris and small debris like sand, dust.
- It does not clean the steps and waterline effectively.
- 2-3 cycles are needed to clean the pool efficiently.
4. Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner (Best Overall – Runner Up)
Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner features a powerful cleaning cycle that can collect the large, small debris from those tight-spots and hidden corners as wells. In fact, it is one of the best robotic pool cleaners you can consider buying for yourself.
The device comes with double jets that assure you of crystal clear cleaning of the pool. Well, it just takes a standard 3-hour time to get the job done. So, if you have in-ground swimming pool, this one would be the perfect pick for you.
This robotic pool cleaner features a robust design. It comes with a unique filter system that removes the debris from the bag and does not impact the device. Also, the device’s aesthetics are appealing.
- Durable and robust design. The device is crafted using premium material.
- It does a clean job of cleaning the pool. It can navigate itself in the pool and reaches the hidden spaces.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- A Bit Expensive.
- It needs a booster pump which might be another addition to the cost.
5. Hayward RC9950GR TigerShark (Best In-Ground Pool Cleaner)
For those who have in-ground pool, Hayward RC9950GB TigerShark is your savior when it comes to cleaning the pool. This Robotic Pool Cleaner features a powerful combination of vacuum system along with a powerful motor to ensure efficient cleaning. The standard cleaning cycle is of 3-hours to clean a 20’x40′ dimensions of the pool.
You can also choose the model that comes with the patent Quick Clean Technology. The cleaning cycle will be just reduced to half of the time i.e 90 minutes. The pool cleaner robot is quite easy to use and can be started at the tap of a button. That’s how easy it is. It comes with the auto shut-off features that turn off the device after the 3-hour cleaning cycle is over.
- Quite easy to set up and operate.
- Quick Clean Technology halves the cleaning cycle time.
- The device is designed using solid materials. The durability of the device is amazing.
- The price of this device is high.
- The device is quite heavy to lift from the pool.
6. Polaris 360 Pool Cleaner ( Best Energy-Efficient Device)
Polaris 360 Pool Cleaner features a bunch of tweaks when compared with its ancestor. Just in a matter of hours, Polaris 360 Pool Cleaner will get your work done. Well, you won’t need to have a booster pump for collecting the debris.
This robotic pool cleaner for one of the best pool cleaners for in-ground pools. In fact, buying a booster pump would mean more cost and electricity costs. Since it does not require any booster pump, it saves your electricity cost.
This pool robot cleaner actually does a great job of cleaning, scrubbing, vacuuming the surfaces of the pool and also vanishes the tough stains. Polaris 360 Pool Cleaner has an excellent wall climbing which means cleaning the walls is no longer an arduous task.
- The device is energy-efficient and does not consume much electricity.
- The durability of the device is not going to be an issue since it is made of premium material. The device will last for years to come.
- One can easily set up and install the device. The filter bags are quite easy to clean.
- Well, you will have to comprise with the stair thing. It does not clean the stairs well.
- It will require basic maintenance so you could get the most out of it.
7. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Budget Device)
This robotic pool cleaner is feature-loaded that ensures that your pool remains spotless and always a center of attraction. This Pool Cleaner is capable of doing everything – be it vacuum, scrub in just two and a half hours.
Apart from efficient cleaning, the device is energy-efficient and consumes less energy and that means less electricity cost.
For easy control, the device comes with a wireless remote. Well, the users can also schedule the cleaning cycle even when you are stuck at your work. It features Auto reverse feature for the efficient cleaning of corners.
- It consumes less energy and saves cost.
- Wireless remote for easy controlling.
- It does a great job of cleaning the pool.
- Users can schedule the cleaning days.
- This is quite a heavy device.
How To Find The Best Robotic Pool Cleaner?
So, if you have been hunting for the best robotic pool cleaner so that your pool is always spotless, there are a few things that you would have to consider. Buying a robotic pool cleaner is not an easy task since you want to be assured of everything. Take a look at the things that you need to consider before buying a new pool cleaner.
- Weight – While buying a pool robot cleaner, it is paramount to look at the weight of the pool cleaner. The bigger the size of the pool, the bigger you will need to have a pool cleaner. Well, it would mean that the device will be heavy. So, make sure that the one you are choosing is lightweight and does not weigh heavily. You don’t want to have a bad time lifting the pool cleaner every time you wish to clean your pool.
- Durability – Robotic Pool Cleaners are priced high and which is why it is essential to choose the one that is durable and feature a robust design. Make sure that the pool cleaner you are buying is capable to last for years and does not break down so soon.
- Energy-Efficient – Today’s best Robotic Pool Cleaners are energy-efficient. They feature a powerful motor and does not consume much electricity to get the job done. Being energy-efficient means that you don’t have to worry about electricity costs. So, make sure that the pool robot cleaner you are buying is energy-efficient. It will reduce the cost of operation.
- Customizable Programme – The best thing about Robotic Pool Cleaners is that most of them feature a customizable program so that you can schedule the cleaning days. You can set the program for multiple days – once in a week, twice in a week or thrice in a week. Once you do this, the device will automatically begin its job no matter where you are.
Why Do You Need A Robotic Pool Cleaner?
Well, if you have a pool in your backyard, it becomes essential to clean it every now and then. While most of us hire professionals to get this job done, there are many of us who can’t splurge on hiring such services. For them, having a robotic pool cleaner is no less than a blessing. Here are a few reasons why you should invest in buying a robotic pool cleaner.
- Work Efficient – Robotic Cleaners work efficiently to get the mess and making your pool inviting for any occasion. They are capable of collecting small as well as large debris. That’s not all. They are quite easy to set up and install. All you have to do is simply drop them in water and turn on the switch.
- Cost-Effective – Today’s best Robotic Pool Cleaners are energy-efficient unlike the traditional ones. They work on low-electricity, thereby, saving you on huge operating costs. They can be programmed according to one’s needs and they can self-navigate to cover the entire surface,tight-corners.
- Well-Priced – Robotic Pool Cleaners are well-priced. There are plenty of choices you can take your pick. You can choose from the different sizes and according to the features you need. These devices are designed to cater to your needs.
Robotic Pool Cleaners are designed to take your stress and turn the hassle of cleaning the pool into a simple task. Well, you know there are plenty of choices up for grabs in the market. However, there is always one model that is most sought after.
In our list of the best Robotic Pool Cleaners Review, we found that Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner is quite impressive. It does a great job of cleaning the pool efficiently, quickly while being energy-efficient. Though it might be priced a bit high, this could be the perfect pick if you don’t have budget issues. Along with the features, you will get the name of the bigwig brand.